Laser Hairplasty is the latest in the techniques and treatments designed by Narinder Singh Parhar MD, a doctor of Internal Medicine who consistently strives to find ways to help his patients solve their most perplexing medical and aesthetic problems.
What It Is?
A minimally invasive procedure to stimulate dormant hair follicles to grow hair. It promotes permanent, natural looking hair growth that sprouts from your own follicles after they have been re-awakened with our special cell proliferating procedure. It is not uncommon for hair treated this way to grow even faster than your normal rate! Characteristics of the treatment are:
• Precisely controlled laser treatment to the area of skin to be treated.
• Physical stimulation with ultra-fine high quality plastic needle tips
• Chemical stimulation with plant-based growth factors
Female Pattern Baldness
Male Pattern Baldness
The first step is an evaluation with the PHS staff to determine if you are a good candidate for success with this protocol. (Patients now undergoing chemotherapy must wait one month after their last treatment before considering the Hairplasty procedures.) This evaluation will include a health history, current health status, and perhaps some laboratory tests.
The process of re-growing hair will occur over a six month period, with re-growth beginning one month after the initial treatment for hair that has been lost. For those losing hair, hair loss will diminish within the first week. The protocol has three steps including a monthly in-office visit.
- A precise dose of laser treatment will be given to areas of dormant hair follicles.
- A topical anesthetic will be used to numb the area which will then be stimulated with tiny plastic bristles coated with a specially prepared micronutrient serum. This is non greasy and well absorbed.
- You will apply Hair Growth Factor GT each night at bedtime. This is a more emollient type product and you may want to protect your bed linens with a towel.
How does Laser Hairplasty compare to other treatments for lost or falling hair?
- Hormone Therapy: These drugs are not only disruptive to the endocrine system, they must be taken continuously to maintain results.
- Minoxidil: This also must be taken continuously to maintain results and may cause low blood pressure in some people.
- Hair Transplant: This involves surgery with the risk of infection, scarring, and bleeding. Further, the transplant may be rejected by the host site, or fail even after early acceptance. Hair is transplanted to areas with dormant hair follicles, and the site is not conducive to hair growth. PHS Hairplasty awakens dormant hair follicles so they can re-grow your own hair naturally.
There is professional help available! It’s time to stop hair loss now, call for a free consultation 916-773-0440.